A well balanced meal full of protein, carbohydrates and good quality fats that will keep you full for 4-5 hours till your next meal.
You will need:
- 1 Tofu Block.
- 2 Cups Chopped Mushrooms.
- 1 Cup Chopped Cherry Tomatoes.
- 1/2 Tsp Paprika.
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric.
- 1 Tbsp Mustard.
- 2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast.
- Salt, Pepper.
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil For Your Non-Stick Pan.
- Crumble the tofu with your hands, add paprika, turmeric and mustard.
- Mix them all together with your hands.
- Put them into a non-stick pan with all the other ingredients, cook them at medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes, while you stir them lightly. It is ready!
* You can serve it with some avocado, fresh or sautéed baby spinach and a slice of whole grain bread.
Scrambled Eggs vs Tofu Scramble (per 100g):
- Calories: 147 vs 114
- Protein: 12.6g vs 12g
- Carbs: 1.1g vs 2.8g
- Saturated fat: 3.3g vs 1g
- Cholesterol: 423mg vs 0mg
- Sodium: 124mg vs 7g
- Calcium % RDI: 5% vs 35%
- Iron % RDI: 6% vs 30%