They are vegan, gluten-free, very tasteful, and amazingly filling! I recalled how easy it is to make them in a gluten-free workshop of my favorites Vegan Fairies! They are a very good idea as a family breakfast or an afternoon sweet temptation with low fat and few calories.
You will need:
- 1 1/2 teacup buckwheat flour
- 1 1/2 teacup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder κουταλάκι
- 1 pinch of salt
- Toss all the ingredients into a bowl with a whisk
- Put a non-stick pan on medium heat
- When the pan is well heated, add with a ladle a portion of the mixture on the pan, leave it to simmer until there are a lot of bubbles and then turn it with a spatula for a few more minutes.
The Vegan Fairies propose us to serve them with forest fruits that have been defrosted if they are frozen or fresh and warm them with little water, agave or maple syrup and extra syrup and coconut sugar on the top.