They are vegan, gluten free, very tasteful and amazingly filling! I recalled how easy it is to make them in a gluten free workshop of my favourites Vegan Fairies! They are a very good idea as a family breakfast or an afternoon sweet temptation with low fat and few calories.
You will need:
- 1 1/2 tea cup buckwheat flour
- 1 1/2 tea cup almond milk
- 2 table spoons coconut oil
- 1 tea spoon baking powder κουταλάκι
- 1 pinch of salt
- Toss all the ingredients into a bowl with a whisk
- Put a non-stick pan on medium heat
- When the pan is well heated, add with a ladle a portion of the mixture on the pan, leave it simmer until there are a lot of bubbles and then turn it with a spatula for a few more minutes.
The Vegan Fairies propose us to serve them with forest fruits that have been defrosted if they are frozen or fresh and warm them with little water, agave or maple syrup and extra syrup and coconut sugar on the top.